Diamond Painting - Diamond Your Photo
Product detailed description
Diamond by Nubmers - from photo to sparkling masterpiece!
For those who couldn't find their pick from our ready made designs - we recommend our Painting by Diamonds Kit - turn your photos into sparkling works of art!
The process is simple: after uploading a photo, we will prepare your diamond painting kit containing everything you need for your masterpiece. Included in your kit will be a sticky, templated canvas, to which you apply marked diamonds by matching them to their corresponding symbols on the canvas; you'll surely find the included pencil handy, which holds up to three diamonds at a time, as well as a sticky tack, much like a painting pallette: so you don't lose your precious diamonds!
Suitable for anyone & everyone - with or without any previous artistic experience - a perfect gift, relaxing hobby or family activity for all ages, with a glimmering result that is sure to impress!
Where do I start?
- Select your ideal canvas size (from 40x50cm to 80x120cm), whether to include a frame & when you would like to receive your order.
- Upload a photo:
- Carefully selecting the photo you would like as a numbered canvas is important, as it affects the end-result:
- Your photo should be clear, large & well lit. Any photo that is too dark, blurry, over-exposed, or contains shadows on the subject is not suitable.
- Consider the proportions of your photo vs the canvas. For example, if you have a group photo, then be sure to pick a larger frame size to fit all subjects.
- Samples of suitable & unsuitable photos can be found here.
- If you have issues uploading the file, place your order without it & send us your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our graphic designers will prepare a mock-up of the numbered canvas from your photo.
- This mock-up will be sent to you via e-mail for you to preview what the final product would look like.
- If you would like to re-visit the design, then we are more than happy to provide an additional mock-up at no extra charge.
- Please note that additional mock-ups replace previous ones; ie it's not possible to go-back to a design.
- Additional mockups thereafter follow our pricing guide.
- If we do not receive a response from you within three working days, then we shall consider the design as approved & shall proceed with manufacturing.
- Otherwise upon written confirmation, we would proceed to manufacture your canvas & subsequently ship it to you!
Diamond Painting Kit contains:
- a sticky canvas (optionally stretched on a wooden blind frame),
- a pencil for applying diamonds to the canvas,
- more than enough diamonds in each required colour.
- a sticky tack for holding diamonds
- a tray for keeping your diamonds organized
Diamonds - each pack of diamonds is marked with a symbol, which correspond to those on the canvas. Diamonds are roughly 2.8mm in size - quite small - a finished artwork will contain hundreds of diamonds, after all your careful work: a sparkling masterpiece!
Sticky Canvas - your canvas will already have a coat of sticky film, with a protective film on top to uncover as you're applying diamonds. Consider the optional frame, otherwise your kit includes everything you need.
Diamond pencil - As any artist would say: know your tools - our customers have told us it takes some time to master our diamond pencil! The tip has a sticky rubber for picking up & applying diamonds to the canvas. Included is a separate sticky tack for holding diamonds.
Blind Frame (Optional)
- A stretched canvas makes for easier painting & hanging once complete - highly recommended!
Why Love Diamond Paintings by PaintingfromPhoto?
- Manufactured in Prague, Czech Republic
- A simple-to-use DIY templated painting canvas
- Pencil & diamonds included in kit, no additional tools required
- No prior artistic experience required
- Optional frame for easier painting & hanging once done
- Guide included
- A great family activity suitable for all ages;
- A thoughtful gift or relaxing hobby for the weekends.
- Once done, a sparkling masterpiece to admire for hours on end!
We ship world-wide, with a benefit of lower shipping rates & faster delivery for our EU Customers. Can't find your country on the list? Let us know at email@example.com
With ♥ from Prague, Czech Republic.
We have prepared for you here, a clear step-by-step process, of ordering a painting by numbers painting.
1. A photo to start
Prepare a suitable photo for creating your numbered canvas. Not sure? Check our guide.
2. Framed or not?
Would you like your canvas to be pre-stretched on a blind frame? More details here.
3. Send your order
Attach your photo & you're ready to send! If you're having issues uploading, submit your order & send us the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Await design proposal
Once ready, we'll contact you with a design proposal for you to approve of.
5. Approve or Modify?
5.1 All good? Great! On to manufacturing!
We'll manufacture & (optionally) stretch your canvas, prepare the diamonds, wrap it all up & off to you it goes!
5.2 Not the right one?
Request an additional mock-up at no extra charge; please note that additional mock-ups replace previous ones; ie it's not possible to go-back to a design.
Additional mockups thereafter follow our pricing guide.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!