Diamond Painting - Recreate your photo with diamonds!
Product detailed description
Diamond painting - from photo to sparkling masterpiece!
For those who couldn't find their pick from our ready-made designs - we recommend our Painting with Diamonds Kit - turn your photos into sparkling works of art!
The process is simple: included in your kit will be a glue-based, templated canvas, to which you'll apply marked diamonds by matching them to their corresponding symbols on the canvas. You'll find the diamonding pen handy, as it holds up to three diamonds at a time; and the sticky tack, much like a painting palette, will help you not lose your precious diamonds!
Suitable for anyone & everyone - with or without any previous artistic experience - a perfect gift, relaxing hobby, family activity for all ages, with a glimmering result that is bound to impress!
Where do I start?
- Select your ideal canvas size (from 40x50cm to 80x120cm), whether to include a frame & when you would like to receive your order.
- Uploading a photo: Selecting the photo you'd like to use, as well as the size of the canvas, is important as it affects the end result:
- Your photo should be clear, sharp & focused. Any photo that is too dark, blurry, over-exposed, or contains shadows on the subject is not suitable.
- Consider the proportions of your photograph versus the canvas. For example:
- if you have a group photo, be sure to pick a larger frame size to fit all the subjects.
- Samples of suitable & unsuitable photos can be found here:
- If you have issues uploading the file, place your order without it & send your photo to us at email@example.com
- Our graphic designers will prepare a mock-up of the numbered canvas, based on your photo.
- This mock-up will be sent to you via e-mail, for you to preview what the final product would look like.
- If you would like to re-visit the graphic design, then we are more than happy to provide one additional mock-up at no extra charge.
- Please note that additional mock-ups replace previous ones; i.e. it's not possible to return to previous designs.
- Additional mock-ups thereafter follow our pricing guide.
- If we do not receive a response from you within three working days, then we shall consider the design as approved & shall proceed with manufacturing.
- Upon written confirmation, your canvas will be manufactured & subsequently shipped to you!
Diamond Painting Kit contains:
- a glue-based canvas (optionally stretched over a wooden (inner) frame),
- a pen for applying diamonds to the canvas,
- more than enough diamonds, in each required colour.
- a sticky tack for holding diamonds put.
- a tray for keeping your diamonds organised
Diamonds - Each labelled packet of diamonds corresponds to those on the canvas. The diamonds are roughly 2.8mm in size - quite small - and a finished artwork will contain hundreds of diamonds. After doing all that careful work, you'll have a sparkling masterpiece!
Glue-based Canvas - Your canvas will already have a coat of glue, with a protective film on top to gradually uncover as you're applying the diamonds. The whole process is quite clean & easy. Consider getting the wooden frame, otherwise, your kit includes everything you need.
Diamonding pen - As any artist would say: know your tools - our customers have told us it takes some time to master using our diamonding pen! The tip has a sticky rubber for picking up & applying diamonds to the canvas. Included is a separate sticky tack for holding diamonds.
Wooden (inner) Frame (Optional)
- A stretched canvas makes for easier painting & enables you to put up your picture once complete. - highly recommended!
Why Love Diamond Paintings by PaintingfromPhoto?
- Manufactured in Prague, Czech Republic
- A simple-to-use DIY templated painting canvas
- Pencil & diamonds are included in the kit. No additional tools are required
- No prior artistic experience required
- Optional frame for easier painting & hanging once done
- Guide included
- A great family activity suitable for all ages;
- A thoughtful gift or relaxing hobby for the weekends.
- Once done, a sparkling masterpiece to admire for hours on end!
We ship worldwide, with a benefit of lower shipping rates & faster delivery for our EU Customers. Can't find your country on the list? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
With ♥ from Prague, Czech Republic.
We have prepared for you here, a clear step-by-step guide to ordering a diamond painting, of your photographs.
1. A photo, to start with...
Prepare a suitable photo for creating your templated canvas. Not sure? Check our guide.
Would you like your canvas to be stretched over an (inner) wooden frame?
3. Send us your order!
Attach your photo & you're ready to send! If you're having issues uploading, just submit your order & send us the photo at email@example.com.
4. Await your design proposal
Once ready, we'll contact you with a mock-up for you to approve.
5. Approve or Modify?
5.1 All good? Great! Onwards to manufacturing!
We'll manufacture & frame your canvas (if you chose that option), mix the paints, wrap it all up & off to you it'll go!
5.2 Not the right one?
Request an extra graphic design mock-up at no extra charge; please note that additional proposals replace previous ones; i.e. it's not possible to return to a previous design.
Be aware - additional mock-ups, thereafter, will follow our pricing guide.
6. On it's way...Simply wait for your kit to be delivered, and then enjoy painting by numbers! Check out our guide for tips & tricks.
7. Show us your masterpiece!