Paint by number
Paint your own photo by numbers! Thanks to our own software that we developed, we can turn your photos into paint by number canvases. With our product, you don’t have to be an experienced painter and yet you will create an awesome artistic masterpiece.
We are the manufacturer! #madeinEU #NOTmadeinChina
We are not like the others. There is absolutely no reselling of Chinese products (as is unfortunately common on the market)! We are manufacturing the products ourselves in Prague, Czech Republic, member of European Union. Therefore, our shipments do not have issues with customs.
Our paint by number kit includes:
Frame – so-called blind frame is an optional feature. If you order your paint by number on a frame, we will stretch the canvas on a good quality wooden frame so that your painting will become a true art. We recommend!
Still not clear what frame are we talking about? Perhaps this video that we recently created will help you understand our product better:
How to proceed when ordering?
- Select the photo you would like to turn into painting. Samples of suitable and unsuitable photos can be found here.
- Select the dispatch date for the product within 3 or 15 days
- Select the required size of the future image (from 40x50cm to 80x120cm)
- Do you want to have the canvas on frame? Choose the "with blind frame" variant or if you opt for canvas only, choose the "without frame" variant
- Upload the selected photo to your order via the "UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO" option or send us your photo to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally, click on "add to cart" and send the order
What will happen next?
- We will prepare a graphic design for the future picture and send it to you by email for approval
- Do you like it? We will start production directly. If you are not OK with something, you can change the selection of the photo for free and we will prepare another proposal for you at no extra charge. However, it is not possible to send us 2 photos so that we can prepare both proposals and you decide.
- After your approval of the proposal, we will send the order within 3 or 15 days, depending on dispatch date you have chosen.
- Are you wondering when the picture will arrive? We will be happy to inform you about the status of your order on request
How to select the best photo for paint by number
When selecting the size of your painting, you should consider the number of persons on your photo. Here is a graphic that might help you:
Pictures taken from close distance are well suitable for small sizes. If there is a full body on your photo, we suggest bigger sizes. The bigger the faces on the photo, the better.
What to avoid when selecting your photo:
- The photo should not be blurry, too dark or too exposed.
- Persons on the photo should not have small faces – it is too difficult for our software to transfer such small areas into properly detailed patterns.
- Photos with too many persons – such photos usually have too small faces.
- Photos with shadows (especially shadows over faces) are not really the best.
Examples of unsuitable photos:
Examples of suitable photos: